Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Overall, not so bad.

I was a horrible person. I don't like who I was, and I'm changing, or trying to change, for the better.

So the next posts are going to be my account of how it's going.

My last post is disgusting; I have a boyfriend that loves me more than I even knew anyone could love me. I shit on him. I stabbed him in the heart, and for what? A bit of attention. I've been living my life as a 17-year-old whore, basically. I'm not gonna do that anymore. I want to work to be the person I want the be, the person I need to be, the person my amazing boyfriend deserves. Because he doesn't deserve to be treated like shit, like I've treated him. And if I continue doing so, then I don't deserve him.
He's too good for me.

I wanna be on par with him, I wanna be the best girlfriend that I possibly can be for him, and I wanna be as GOOD as I possibly can be in the process.

I've learned from my mistakes, which is more than I can say for a lot of people. I've learned from them, and now I need to move on and try to be a better person.

So here I go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an honest post :) good luck to you

Anonymous said...

You atone to your previous one too. I'm sure he wants to support you.