Monday, December 10, 2007

California Dreamin'

OKAY SO I FUCKING HATE THIS MUTHERFUCKING TOWN!!! I totally didn't mean to put that in all caps, but it happened, and i'm like, yeah, that's about how i feel. I miss Dustin like none other, and i think i'm just about to explode.

I got the damned report card today, and i'm failing. horribly. Which is crap, but i know that i just need to turn shit in. In brit liti can get my grade up in a new york minute. i'll do some shit tonight. Miller's too. Sociology is another story, lol... I need to make up a load of shit in there, and the teacher's a cunt that thinks basically i've been simply skipping, that i'm not in an excruciating about of pain in the fucking mornings...

why doesn't school start at a normal time?? like nine?
For some reason Josh is really pissing me off. I think my you-know-what is coming.

Eliott got me a signed Franz disc for Chrimbo. I nearly pissed myself when i saw it... he had it all taped open in a box so that when i opened the box i would see the signatures... oh GOD it's so awesome. it's like, seriously orgasmic. I could hold that in my hand and wank legitimately with the other.

Poor kid thinks he still has a chance...
I mena, of course i'm gonna keep him around. After all, he can get me backstage to anywhere, tickets to anything, andeverything in between! That and his stupidity never fails to cheer me up a bit.
Damn. I'm going straight to hell.

I got mad at dustin yesterday because he totally wasn't paying attention when i was tellin ghim about my back, and I hung up pretty promptly with him, with the intention of calming down and then calling him back, right? well, guess what he does?

CALLS JOSH!

Yeah. That just shows how much he fucking loves me. I love him so damn much. I wish he didn't have to work so freaking much, though. I mean, i barely get to talk to him anymore.

I'm bored, i'm gonna look at photos or something. Cheers.

No comments: