Tuesday, December 18, 2007

No sex no drugs no wine no women no fun no me no you no wonder it's dark...

That's correct, children! no sex! None, not for a whole five months now!


*dies*


scratch that.


*kills someone*

Nickmas is what's keping my hunger held down until june... I can't imagin what will hapen when nickmas is finished...

No drugs is a bit of a lie. Let's not get into that...

No wine. Because i am underage. DAMN YOU, PEOPLE WHO MADE THAT THE LAW!! I did have a glass at my sister's on Thursday night, though. Huzzah.

no women, for i am quite straight. Not nearly as straight as an arrow, though... more like a straight line drawn by a six-year-old. *nods*

No fun, because Ben's moved to motherfucking MADISON to steal all the fun for himself!! Muthafucka. And i havn't got a job or a car. But Jeremy comes home on Sunday, so there is hope yet.

no me, because Dustin hasn't got me.

No you, because i havn't got him.

no wonder it's dark. And cold. And depressing. And I am thoroughly sick of using my hand!


Dustin's besties Brandon and Kristina had a baby girl yesterday. guess what they named her?!


















Kayli! i'm kidding. they actually named her Kaylee.
Which is virtually the same damn thing.
I'm proud of them.


Also, Jeremy got married on Friday. So that was interesting. I shall make fun of him to no end when he comes. I must clean the spare room... ugh.

I really don't want Tami to come home, dangit. RAWR, she's such a tard!

Joy's getting a tat on Friday. She wants to get "Alexander" across the top of her nunga. Do you see hy i've tried to talk her out of it?

yep.

Sometimes i wonder about my pallies and their smartnosity.













Ah well.
Mr Hinz is subbing again today. I still really want to kill Kacie or however the fuck you spell the cunt's name, but ah wellzz....oh christ he just walked past.
I think i'm so attracted to him ebcause i havn't had sex in so long, and i usually do like every other week...
And he reminds me of Sting in the video for Don't Stand So Close.

Young teacher, the subject
Of schoolgirl fantasy
She wants him so badly
Knows what she wants to be
Inside her theres longing
This girls an open page
Book marking - shes so close now
This girl is half his age

Dont stand, dont stand so
Dont stand so close to me

Her friends are so jealous
You know how bad girls get
Sometimes its not so easy
To be the teachers pet
Temptation, frustration
So bad it makes him cry
Wet bus stop, shes waiting
His car is warm and dry

Dont stand, dont stand so
Dont stand so close to me

Loose talk in the classroom
To hurt they try and try
Strong words in the staffroom
The accusations fly
Its no use, he sees her
He starts to shake and cough
Just like the old man in
That book by nabakov

Dont stand, dont stand so
Dont stand so close to me
Dont stand, dont stand so
Dont stand so close to me

Oh how i wish.