Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Josh is my lady, and I am his man.

So anyway, i had a far more decent night last night than i've had in a while. Dustin and i spoke on the phone for ages and it was great. We just sat and told stories to eachother and fucked about. I love that i can fuck with him and he fucks right back. I put up with his bullshit, and he puts up with mine. We even like it.

The school has blocked all means of real internet access. I can no longer (until someone comes up with another proxy) get access to myspace or anything decent, and it takes me ages just to get onto this. I think that i might possibly go home and after doing homework and making something yummy to eat simply attempt to make my own proxy. I wonder if that'd work? Probably not, but hell, it's worth a try.

I don't know what the fuck i'm gonna do about my lack of sex. I mean, there's always masturbation, but let's face it - that's just NOT the same!! I'm debating steve. But i don't want anyone but Dustin. That and Steve has a girlfriend. whose name is also Kayli, only it's spelled Kaylea. ARGH i'm going fucking nuts!

Ah well. At least i'll get some weed sometime in the near future. likely today or tomorrow. Hopefully today sometime, like after school or something. My back hurts so bad. And people aren't exactly helping that by making me wake up in the morning.

Speaking of that, Josh and i were chillin at my house yesterday and Tory came round and hung out for a bit and was talking to us and acting like we were her friend, and whatever. It was okay, but Josh is the type of person who if he feels comfortable with the person, he'll tell-all... and tory's the type that she'll act like your friend, but then she'll tell everyone. Cunt, right? but yeah, so she went outside or something and i told josh what was up.

then we took josh home (dad and i) and Tory took me out to fucking Kroll's when i got home. Randomly. I was like, what the fuck?? seriously, it's not like she's my favourite or something. Josh, who is sitting behind me reading this, just informed me that he has never been to Kroll's. I seriously do not believe that. I fucking love Kroll's, it's the greasiest shit food you'll find anywhere. Yummmm... Just thinking about it makes me hungry.

Okay josh is really bothering me, so cheers.

No comments: