Wednesday, October 24, 2007

i hope you stay, american baby.

third hour, in the fucking LMC. God damn i fucking hate this place. i used to love it to pieces, but i cannot stand the cunt that calls herself the librarian. Anyhoo. Josh and i decided that we were going to be late today. I completely skipped first hour, and shouldn't have, because apparently we had a substitute and watched a film about convicts or something that was highly entertaining. ah well, shit happens. Karma, really.
So tomorrow i get to sleep, thank baby jesus and bhudda. Today i really desperately just wanted to sleep, i didn't even shower so that i could sleep in a little. Tomorrow i'm not getting up for anyone until i'm good and ready. Sleep deprivation should be, like, against the law. i should sue the school because of it. BASTARDS!
okay there's my rant. Dad said that we're going to Nakoosa on the fourteenth to likely get wood. Basically i'm just gonna sit in the great outdoors listening to music and whatnot. It's better than going to school, especially on a day like that, where i'll be a goddamn wreck of a human. Dad's not gonna give me the car. I asked him if i could pay for it once i got a job, and he said no. Fucker. I'm really quite pissed, but at the same time i understand. I'll get a car after i get a job and save a bit of money. Dad better pay for half of it, or else... well i don't know what else, but i'll be dangerously pissed!
I want to do something fun this weekend, but without a car that's virtually impossible. David won't be here until monday night, and i don't know... i suppose i could call Josh and Kaitlyn, but i feel like i'm mooching off them a lot. Perhaps i'll sit on the computer all weekend. I need to get those damn photos printed out... i don't know why the fuck dad can't do it himself, as i'll likely fuck something up terribly and my face will come out bright green or something. Oh well. I want to fuck about with my myspace as well, and make it cooler. I'll maybe make another collage of junk for my wall... I've got all those photos in that folder that i printed off at the beginning of the year, after all. And i have an essay to write on Cinderella... which should be a hoot and a half.
Sunday dad and i are gonna clean out the basement, which should be interesting. i'll likely end up killing myself. i want to, because i'd like to be able to have that area all nice and whatever so that i can have a nice warm spot in the house to sit in the cold-ass winter. But i don't know dad's plans for it. He wants to get a new bed, so i want him to put the old bed downstairs so that it can be like another spare bedroom for when Jeremy and Melissa come home, and Tami as well. That way Tami can sleep upstairs in the small bed and Jeremy can have the big nice one. I'm thinking of re-arranging the room upstairs so that it doesn't look so stupid. The layout is fucked up, the bed is in the middle of the room... I should also clean out the attic. I wish Dad would let me re-arrange the furniture in the living room. Mom would be going insane, she'd have changed it like eight times by now. It really bothers me.
The class is going to end soon, and then i'm off to Intro To Law, the class that i didn't sign up for. Oh well, it's pretty damn easy. Cheers for now.

No comments: