Tuesday, October 23, 2007

a long time

it's been a while, i know. But i've been busy and not really on the computer. It was my birthday on the fifteenth, and that was alright. the sunday before that i celebrated with my family. Mandy spent like a load of money on me, as well as she took Josh and i to the packer game. Sad, but true...we had fun.
My dad got me a record player, finally, and that was wonderful. I've been using it virtually nonstop, and i fucking love records! they're so much more intimate, you know? I love the smell of the vinyl as well. I bought Beatles' Abbey Road and Yo La Tengo's "i am not afraid of you and i will beat your ass", which is bloody brilliant. I've been really into Yo La Tengo lately. I also got back all my records from breanna, and she didn't even put up a fight! i couldn't believe it, i thought that i was gonna have to put up my fists and begin to duel, but alas! peace ensued! Which is always nice when you don't feel like fighting for anything.
Here i sit now, in third hour study hall on Bielen's computer in her room because she's gone to get lunch and i'm protecting her room from burglars and freshmen. The sophomores hve their gay-ass testing, WKCE or whatever, to do this morning and tomorrow morning, so i get to come to class late and not be marked tardy. Then on Thursday and Friday i've got off!! hurray!!
Dad told me yesterday while we were grocery shopping (oh god i'm so fucking hungry....but i need to save my money for smokes, so...oh balls!) He told me that he was gonna take off for mom's birthday next month, and i was like oh gott, because it falls on a wednesday... we might go somewhere. bee's back, check in later.

No comments: