Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday, fucking Monday.

oh sweet Big G, why the hell did you invent Mondays? Was it even you who did this awful thing? Or was it like, the Romans or something, who invented everything else? Hmm...

Actually, for a monday, it was quite lovely. Josh and i went to Auto Haus on Velp and test-drove an arseload of cars with cute dealer boy Pete. I'd love to get into Pete's pants, but sadly it would be illegal as i am underage for another week and he's got a girlfriend, apparently. Sadface, i know. But girlfriends can always be taken out.

anyhoo. i met this boy brandon on myspace, right?
and he ends up being my really sweet and cute and funny and so-into-me ex-next-door-neighbor!
so hooray for me.

i've been talking to him for a few hours now. he's so sweet and funny.
but he won't call me which is weird. but oh well.

my back is killing me so gute nacht, meine pallies.

No comments: