Friday, November 23, 2007

Can i have that nook?

the answer i got in regards to that question was *shakes head* "i'm not done yet", it was pretty funny. She's sooo cute, my neice. Sometimes a little monster, but otherwise pretty damned cute. so the rest of my day was pretty interesting.
I don't even know what to say about most of it. My sister Tory has decided to buy a house across the street from her in-laws. which is bloody hilarious by itself, but then they totally got jacked on the price. thy shouldn't have paid any more than like 70,000 or so, but they ended up paying 99,000. The house is really small and still needs a bit of work done. it's hilarious, the entire situation.

so here i am, i've been up since 5.30 AM, watching aladdin for the third time. I would love to go back to sleep... i can't wait until i can go shower.

Last night i ended up talking to my bassist until like 12is or so, i don't remember, then talking to a 29 year old married man. he's gorgeous. and suprisingly enough, i quite like him. we sat on the phone for a while last night, and he sent me some photos. it was interesting, to say the least. but he's pretty great. i can't wait to hang about with him. he's moving to two rivers or whatever, so he'll be closer than he is now.

Also, Corey called me incredibly drunk last night, so that was fucking hilarious. he was going on and on about how the bar he wa at was practically a gay bar and how he didn't hit on any girls because he likes me and the girls who were there weren't as cute as me. he's adorable, really.

I love boys. sooo much more than girls. girls are just catty bitches. fuck girls.
anyhoo. i'm bored, i'm off to make something to snack on and watch Aladdin. lmfao. i love you all, xoxox.

No comments: