Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Notes from the Faghag

Okay so first i must say this:
things are not always as they seem. Remeber the guy i told you about the other day? the one that was practically a stalker? Yeah, he's bloody hot as hell!! mmmhmm, niggaz, you don't even know. He's damn persistent, as well. Not in the way that you're proabably thinking, ....well, okay, yeah.

But anyway. I didn't get really any sleep again last night. i think i got like two hours, tops. I skipped first hour.
In Miller's, in AP Lit and Comp, we're doing a goddamned two-essay Exam, and the exam had these crazy multiple choice questions that i had no idea what the hell i was talking about. i felt like a freakin fifth grader. i seriously need to expand my brain and take in all this shit i'm supposed to be learning in these classes.

Tonight i'm gonna go see P2 with joshuaaaa, so that should be a hoot. I havn't been to see a movie in forever, and movies with josh are always hilarious. no matter what. Why? because he's josh. You know you love me (Joshua's bitch ass) Yeah josh insists upon typing shit in my blogs
even though he has his own.

So we just had a goddamn fire drill.
WHY?!?!
i dont understand the concept of a fire drill in the middle of fucking winter. it makes me want to kill the principal. I was all like "who's idea was this!?" and she all looked at me all cunt-like and was like "MINE." i wanted to slap the ugly right off that bitch.

czech ya later, i've found a proxy to myspace.

No comments: