Thursday, November 15, 2007

i wonder if the dangerously cute boy will read this?

i'm pretty excited about going to coffee with him, he's much more interesting than most boys i've encountered.
I am currently listening to josh rave on as usual, as well as America by Simon and Garfunkel..."i said be careful his bowtie is really a camera...toss me a cigarette i think there's one in my raincoat. We smoked the last one an hour ago. ohhhmmmm... so i looked at the scenery, she read her magazine... the moon rose over an open field. Kathy im lost i sai though i knew she was sleeping..."

thats my favourite Simon and Garfunkel song. I love it. It's in Almost Famous, and every time it comes on i just totally get lost in it. So i didn't go to school right away this morning because i had quite a large headache, so i called myself in and took the first couple hours off. But then Dad came home because his back hurts, and he was like WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING STILL HOME!?!! i almost pissed myself, i was preactically dead when he screamed that up the stairs at me. Manohman.
Ben wants me to go with him for a while after school, but i totally don't want to. I so don't feel like being macked on by a hot guy. LOL. that didn't come out right, it sounded better in my head. Ich weis nicht... i guess i just don't like him as much as i used to. After he ... ah well.

Josh just asked me what i would do if i found out my dad had a girlfriend...i told him i'd kill my dad. which i would. I would murder him. But no worries, i know that he would never even think about anything of that sort...he loved my mum too much.
But seriously. I should probably go see what i missed in my first two classes, but... i'm far too lazy.
I am pretty pumped about coffee tonight, though. I'm not even sure if i'll be able to go, though, because of my dad. He's likely gonna ground me, or at least that's what josh thinks. i dunno....

all i know is that i'd love a cigarette.
So Mason... i don't even know. Josh just called him and i believe he answered, but...agh. He wants me to meet his girlfriends and whatnot, and that's really the only way for anything to go on between us. not sexually, but asfriends. he really...i dont even wanna talk about it. it's just stupid. Boys are so stupid. no offense or anything.
bell's gonna ring. i love you all, and to all a goodnight.

oh, one more thing. my horoscope said that my opinions are right and good and everything, but that no-one would listen to them today. thats sucks balls.

No comments: