Friday, November 16, 2007

Mmm Mmm Good!

We last hour were watching a video about myths or something like that and Caleb, you would've enjoyed it. He wa going on and on about all different types of religions and how really they're all just made from myth, and myth is the center of our culture, as is religion and economics, blah blah blah... no it was actually pretty interesting though, the man was hilarious. he compared a computer to God. Which that itself, in my opinion, it bloody hilarious. But his last name was Campbell, so we were saying that they should interrupt everything, i.e. him going on about religion, with him singing a little song about Campbell's Tomato Soup..."possibilities!" lmfao.

So that was a good time. And in Sociology in first hour we made up lists of the sexes. The grils and the boys got separated and we made up lists on:

  • good things about boys
  • bad things about boys
  • good things about girls
  • bad things about girls

so basically we just sat and complained about all the crap we ahve to do because we're girls, and also made fun of boys all hour! it was really great, a wonderful Friday morning activity. Great to get the juices flowing. LMFAO.

I just took a break in writing to translate something for Dennis in French just now, and it was terrible. It reminded me of just how crap i am at french.

I don't know if im finished with my Simon and Garfukel kick yet. I want to be, but then i listen to America and become addidcted yet again. I'm currently listening to Eleanor Put Your Boots On by Franz Ferdinand.

I like this song, but not as much as their angry songs, like Evil and a Heathen or YCHISMB. Or well that was easy, because i love that line that goes...

"well i used to lock myself in your bathroom, swallowing the codeine kept for your back, numb, so numb, i let your words, come and come..."

I LUUURVE THEM!! but, sadly, the bell will ring at any second. sadface, i know. i love you all.

yes, Caleb, you can call me later this weekend. Tonight would eb good.

No comments: