Friday, November 23, 2007

Light A Fire Under Your Arse.

Sometimes you just gotta say "what the fuck?"

I love people. People are hilarious. Especially, apparently, Religious people! So Caleb read my blog from this morning and totes freaked on me it was bloody hilarious, you don't even know. here:

"i just read ur blog, and i must say my thoughts of you were much higher, now your interested in a 29 year old married man. :-/ that is kinda messed up. and also i just called u and u didn't answer. the more i learn about you the more it kind of frustrates me.

you know what, I was talking to you last night and you said "hold on ill call youright back" you didn't call me backi had to call you back. and now i read ur blog that you were talking tothat married guy. man i seriously don't want to talk to you anymore lets just leave it at that. goodbye

don't call me any more please, im just totally disgusted your into a married man. HE'S MARRIED why areyou calling a married man? or letting him call you? if you were married would you want ur husband to be calling a 18 year old girl and have him wanting to hang out with her? i want to vomit seriously. w/e though dig your own grave with your life. bye "

And then he just kept raving on and on and i was like, dude, let it the fuck go, it's not as huge as you think. But yeah... too funny.

Dennis is ill, poor thing. he woke up with a sore throat yesterday and it gradually got worse during the day, today he feels especially like ass. poor thing. but i got this from him:

"i miss you to baby and i wish i felt better this freakin sux i was coughing all night people kept calling me(i didnt care that you called me cause i answered when you called) but when other people did i just hung up but yea i like the new hair style i did so how are you doin baby xoxoxoxoxoXOXOXOXOXO"

too cute. i miss him. he should just come here so that i can take care of him.

daddy called a bit ago, said he was on his way to come get me thank jesus. i'm ready to go do something. and i want to get my hair done... it feels weird, because i let it dry and go all curly on its own and i used baby shampoo.... it feels really light. so anyway, off i go laughing on my fast camel.


i love you all. even you, Caleb.

No comments: