Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oh, the hell of it all.

So anyway. I don't even want to go into last night. It was just horrifying and...ugh!

Caleb makes me feel ten million times better. I called him first, for some weird reason (perhaps i secretly like him ? hahaha.) perhaps i should've called Dustin. But he likey was already settling down for beddy. Poor thing has to work darn early in the morning, because he has to commute to Santa barbara. Oh how i miss him.
Why hasn't Dennis called me back? i don't mean to go all psycho girl on his arse, but seriously, an entire 24 hours with no sign of him whatsoever. i don't know how many hilarious messages i left him, but i do know that there were quite a few and i would've called me back by now. Basically i just hope he's alrighty.
I know what would make me feel better (besides a hug from my brother, a smoke, and some good music in the car while i'm driving). A talk with Greyson. that boy is just too damn cute for his own good, and the wonderful thing about it is that he doesn't even know it.
I am, despite what happened at home, incredibly "thankful", lol, for having off tomorrow and the next day. At least i'll be able to sleep in tomorrow. And heaven knows i will! I skipped the first two hours today because i felt like if i didn't get more sleep i was just going to go to school, and like, sit there and cry or punch out a freshman or something. Or perhaps even both, and then where would i be? in bomber's office, that's where. I'd almost rather chew off a finger or two than go in there (i said almost).
Apparently Josh saw homeboy. That alarms the hell out of me. I don't even know how to decribe how ill that makes me. Yuck. What a mistake that was.
My filling has broken off of my tooth, and it hurts like a mutha. You don't even know. I'll need to call the dentist tonight or tomorrow...great.
Josh has this boyfriend who "has a big dick...i sucked it. kayli it's like 11 inches!" and this boy's so stupid he's buying josh an ipod! what the hell? where does he find these guys? why can't i find me a sugar daddy? Why AND I MEAN WHYYYYY!? is josh getting more booty than me?!?!?!


Now that's just fucked up.
off i go to ignore more homework, while laughing on my fast camel.
guten tag

No comments: