Thursday, November 22, 2007

I do yeahhh...

WOW. okay.

Yesterday i hung out with the band a little and attempted tothink up band names, and it didn't work, but we decided that if all else fails, no worrries, because we still love each other.

Then i went to coffee, and driving about, talking with Caleb. I had a suprising amount of fun, and i know that he did too. Or at least i hope he did. then i get this message from him on myspace:

"hey: i just wannna telll you, i don't think its a good idea that we hang out again, cuz i might start liking you and that won't work. Is that ok? I hope you understand "

and then another one...

"and: plz don't be mad cuz of this, i will still call u though :) only if u want "

I'm like, what the motherfuck??????

Boys. Who needs them?

So then my dad informs me that he won't be putting any Chrimbo lights out except for A FUCKING DEER AND A TREE!!!

*cries*

I called breanna, which perhaps i shouldn't have, because i cracked and asked if she wanted to come with to mandy's with me...it's not like i don't want her to, but i don't want to be blown off again, i mean she could just say no. but perhaps we'll mold our friendship yet again. Fuck i'm hungry. i just got finished looking at Corey's art, and you know what? he's pretty fucking good! i'm gonna show Bre tonight if we hang out. if not then i'll show someone else....like Dennis or someone. FUCK! why does this day have to start out so crappy???

I love Damien Rice. I really wish he wouldn't go into hiding.

No comments: